The photo shows the Camden Shipbuilding & Marine Railways Co., property, which is now the location of Wayfarer Marine Co.
This photograph is a close up of the east side of Camden Harbor and the inner harbor before it was busy with windjammers and yachts.
“Where the mountains meet the sea” has been Camden’s motto for many years.
This is a view from Chestnut Street, over the roof tops of Bayview Street, of the inner harbor.
This is a view of Camden c. 1904. Eaton Field is visible on the extreme left closest to the shore.
The nationally known Camden Amphitheatre is located on the grounds of the Camden Public Library.
In 1901 Ruth Barrett Ordway converted a large farmhouse to a first class summer accommodation at the top of High Street.
Turnpike Road, also known as Turnpike Drive, is located between the base of Mt. Megunticook and the edge of Megunticook Lake.
This photo shows downtown Camden viewed from the corner of Main Street and Atlantic Avenue. Horse carriages are visible on the dirt street as well as trolley tracks.