The old clam factory was located on Flint Lane, just off Hawthorne Point Road.
This photograph depicts the inlet directly in front of the Fales Store and homestead.
The Fales family homestead is still occupied by members of the Fales family.
This view from North Cushing shows the Fales Store complex in the background and the Broad Cove School in the foreground.
The Fales Store on River Road, owned by the Fales family of Cushing, was founded in 1828.
This photo shows the Broad Cove Church on Pleasant Point Road. It was founded in 1855 as a non-denominational church.