The corner of the building on the right is part of the Warren Hotel. The large three-story is the original Odd Fellows building. The bottom floor was occupied by A.T. Norwood Hardware and Plumbing. The building is still standing and houses an antique and book shop.
The 2 ½ story building next to the Odd Fellows Block also had shops but is today a private home.
The next three buildings were destroyed in a large fire in the 1960s. The first of the three at one time housed W.O. Vinal’s General Store. Next door was Glover Hall, which was used for town meetings and all kinds of dances, and shows, including the famous minstrel shows put on in the 1950s. The second floor held a basketball court. The town office was in the building as well. The last building was a cheese factory in 1874. It was a blacksmith shop and used by Tiger Engine Co. At the time of the big fire it housed Marine Hydraulics.
Warren Historical Society