Fort Point Hotel, Stockton Springs
Fort Point Hotel was originally built as the Wassaumkeag Hotel, and later also called Fort Point House and The Woodcliff. It was built in 1895 and burned in 1898. It was the largest resort hotel in the area, but the owners lost money. Its foundations are visible at the Fort Point State Park, also the location of the Fort Point lighthouse.