Make your private event a special one by hosting it at Penobscot Marine Museum. Whether it’s an intimate wedding reception, a business meeting or a club event, you’ll find gracious historic settings to give your event touches of fascination and refinement.
Find more information about planning weddings in unique museum spaces in one of our favorite articles.
Among the facilities available for rent are:
- Library reading room: board and club meetings, presentations, receptions
- Old Vestry: board and club meetings, crafts activities, children’s birthday parties
- Main Street Gallery & Admissions Center: cocktail parties with an artistic or historic background
- Jeremiah Merithew House: cocktail receptions in a historic setting
- “The Lawn”: picnics, tent weddings, sports
- Yard in the Yard: children’s outdoor parties
- Old Town Hall: cocktail parties with a fishing background
Facilities rentals are subject to availability. For information and pricing, contact Liz Lodge, firstname.lastname@example.org: 207-548-2529 ext.201.