Historic photography lends a fascinating accent to your home or business. Select any image from our vast archive of photographs and paintings, and we’ll produce a fine art quality photo print suitable for framing. Choose from
- cities and towns throughout Maine, New England and Upstate New York
- architecture and interiors
- landscapes and farms
- waterfronts and shipping
- industrial scenes: boatbuilding, logging, quarrying ships and boats
- foreign places and cultures
- people and fashion
…and hundreds of other subjects.
All prints are made from high-resolution digital scans which are adjusted for contrast and tone. They are printed individually on heavyweight acid-free paper with archival pigment inks and packaged with a backing board in a protective sleeve.
- has a slightly coarse texture similar to a watercolor paper
- has a slightly warm tone
- most suitable for paintings and older photographs
- has a smooth texture similar to modern photographic papers
- has a bright tone
- most suitable for more contemporary photographs (c. 1930 and later)
Please note: The sizes listed here are approximate and correspond to starting paper size. To preserve the original length and width ratio of an image, finished sizes often won’t match standard frame sizes. Your print may need custom matting and framing.
- 8″ x 10″ $25
- 11″ x 14″ $45
- 16″ x 20″ $60
- 20″ x 24″ $75
- 24″ x 30″ $90
Custom sizes available on request
Digital Image Files
If you prefer to print locally, we can send you an image file whose dimensions match the desired print size. Pricing is identical to corresponding print size (e.g., a digital file for an 8×10 print costs $25). We ask for a verbal agreement from our customers that they will not distribute or make multiple prints from released image files.
Contact us to find the ideal historic image for your living room, hallway, bedroom, office or lobby.
207-548-2529 ext 210